A case study is usually given as a kind of homework or assignments for college going students by their teaching professionals or staffs. Unlike common home works that are given in schools, case study requires extreme seriousness and deep level of research. Case study topics usually cover issues or problems which were solved using extraordinary solutions. The final stage of the case study is to prepare a report on the deep research and analysis of the given topic and submit with effective content. This leads to a rise in the students’ grades. You should follow case study guidelines in order to prepare it.
The main advantage of the case study is that it provides a deep insight into the given topic which covers not only within syllabus but also out of the syllabus too. However, there is some important case study guidelines should be followed while writing the case study report. Without those tips, it is impossible to draft or prepare an effective case study report.
Case Study Guidelines in Assignment For MBA, Nursing and Engineering Students
- It is important to go through the notes, facts, information, details, etc. By checking these repeatedly, you will be able to point out the errors and correct them and make the reported error-free. In addition, you can highlight the facts that are important too.
- The main thing to include in the case study report is to include the important solutions for the problem or issue on which the case study has been conducted. And other facts such as the case study topic’s existence, it impacts the organization, the factors that are responsible for this case study topic, etc.
- The next fact to include is to explain the changes that are under possibilities and for which changes are required. You can add readings of the courses, your experience on the case study topic and research on the exterior side.
- The other guideline is to point out the main issues and problems regarding the topic of the case study. The next step is to frame a formula and prepare a statement of thesis. This statement of the thesis will be drafted with using the outcomes of the deep analysis within 1 to 2 lines of sentences.
- It is very important to explain the background of the topic of the case study and its report. Proven facts, clear information and necessary issues should be mentioned or included.
- Make sure that the report of the case study prepared or drafted by you demonstrates the deep research and analysis that you have conducted on the given topic. By this, you’ll be able to get high grades from your teaching professionals.
- Highlight the various facts and areas of the case study that you have given lots of focus.
- That’s all folks! These are some of the case study guide/guidelines to be followed to draft an effective and error-free case study report.