Human resource management is an effective process that ensures the proper management of the workforce in an organization for achieving various goals and objectives. All successful global business organization requires a human resource (HR) management officer to conduct all the business operations successfully and to gain competitive advantages in the market globally as well. The main purpose of human resource management is to get the predetermined goals and objectives by appropriate management of employees in an organization. The HR department is responsible for hiring, recruiting, and controlling the entire selection process, and managing the functions. Students need to be aware of the HR management functions and responsibilities to know How To Write A Human Resource Management Case Study perfectly.
To assist students who are struggling with their assignments, we at MyCase StudyHelp.Com provide assignment writing services. We help all students get their assignments on HR management written perfectly. A well-written assignment helps students enhance their academic grades. We aim to assist all university students in getting the finest and high-quality assignment services. That’s why we are one of the most preferred Assignment Help services providers in Australia.
The primary purpose of HRM in an organization
Human resource management is liable for managing and enhancing the work and skills of employees and they also plan and strategies several ideas and methods for the proper functioning of an organization. They also maintain the profitability and productivity of the organization. They also inculcate a positive mindset in the employees by providing a healthy and positive environment and surroundings to the employees. For enhancing the performance of the organization and employees they formulate different technologies and concepts in order to easily control specific things in the organization. Moreover, they encourage and motivate the employees by which the engagement of employees towards the organization can be enhanced.
The function of HRM within the organization
- Recruitment and selection of new employees: The human resource management is responsible for hiring, recruiting, selecting, and taking interviews and the whole selection process. They set several criteria and requirements of skills and abilities for selecting the new employees. They are liable for identifying staff shortages in the organization and then conducting the recruiting process.
- Training for skill development: For improving and enhancing the knowledge and skills of the employees the human resource management is responsible. They play a significant role in providing proper training and coaching to the employees so that they can develop their knowledge as per the organization’s norms and conditions. They establish several training programs and seminars for providing required training.
- Performance appraisal of employees: The HR department also makes appraisals according to the performance of the employees in an organization. They are required to check the daily feedback of the employees and on the basis of that criterion; they can manage employees’ promotions and rewards.
- Welfare of employees: The term welfare of employees refers to the satisfaction of employees by providing them a safe, healthy, and positive environment. The human resource management tries to adopt those rules and regulations that can be easily understood by the employees so that they can adapt them to improve their performance and skills.
- Management of proper employees relations: Employees are considered one of the most valuable assets of an organization. Keeping this in mind, HR management focuses on developing strong employee bonding and relation. Proper maintenance of employee relations is one of the vital factors of organizational growth and prosperity. In addition, well-planned employees relations will promote healthy and balanced relations between the employees and the employer.