Writing a nursing case study assignment is not an easy task for nursing students as it raises many challenges for them. It requires an in-depth study of a patient that is encountered during a student’s study. It is a vital learning experience as the students can apply their theoretical learning to an actual situation and make recommendations and conclusions. It needs a lot of methodology planning, careful documentation, literature reviews as the case study proceeds.
To write an impactful and compelling nursing case study, students need help from a nursing expert who has vast knowledge and experience in this field. My Case Study Help .Com has more than 5000 Ph.D. experts and professional writers. Our nursing experts prepare your case study in nursing in the most efficient and elegant manner as they have years of experience in this.
What is a nursing case study assignment?
A nursing case study is concerned with an in-depth and subsequent description of a patient or patient suffering from a particular disease or condition for the promotion of an overall understanding of their circumstances. It also covers an analysis of a person or a group as a model for healthcare and medical phenomena. Your case study should give an extensive account of real and hypothetical issues or problems, events, or activities. To create a nursing case study assignment, the main step is to decide your assignment’s format and focus.
Tips to prepare a nursing case study assignment
- Read the topic carefully: The first and foremost step when writing a nursing case study is to read the topic carefully and understand the requirement of the same. You need to focus on understanding the exact meaning of the topic before taking any step further. It is essential to know the meaning first and then execute your task.
- Indulge in research: There is no doubt that research is the backbone of any assignment writing. It is quite difficult to carry out the overall work without extensive research. Conducting quality research helps you get key facts, notations, and information regarding the topic. It increases the quality of your assignment.
- Note down essential points: You need to note down the crucial facts and information so that you can take benefits of them while writing your case study assignment. Keeping the notes clear and organized is also necessary to avoid any confusion and hassle.
- Set your schedule: Nursing case assignments are lengthy and consume a lot of time. It is important to set your time accordingly. Distribute a certain amount of time for each section involved in the assignment. Break your tasks into small chunks and get them done within the determined schedule. Working with a proper schedule will save your time as well as your effort.
- Prepare the first draft: After having the complete information about the topic and related question, you should have a clear approach in mind on how to initiate the assignment forward. Start writing your first draft keeping all the research data in mind. The draft should be in the proper outline and structure of the assignment. You must use headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the case study assignment easy to read and understand. To increase the effectiveness of the assignment, provide illustrations, charts, tables, scenarios, and diagrams.
- Proofreading: After completing the writing part, proofread your assignment carefully to eradicate grammatical errors and flaws. Remove any information or data if required.
- Referencing: It is also important to cite and reference the assignment in a specific referencing style.
The format of the nursing case study assignment
Avail case study format from our online executive to our professionals quality.
Title page: It should contain the full title of your paper.
Abstract: An abstract should be written in a short story format. It summarizes a logical, fluid story without using headings. Subheadings are in structured abstract help in an internet search. Introduction, management, case presentation, outcomes, and discussions are the subsections of a structured abstract.
Introduction: It shows the understanding of why the situation you are writing is interesting
Case presentation: It should show the raw data describing the patients’ complaints, essential information from history, and an explanation of the clinical examination results.
Management and outcome: explain the care plan, current care, and its result. It is crucial to specify the length and frequency of patient care.
Discussion: Identify the problems that the case have
Acknowledgments: Share the gratitude in a few words to those who help you prepare the case study. You should thank those who are not personally involved in making the case study assignment, such as colleagues and professors.
References: Provide a list of references and do not exceed fifteen sources without a clear justification. Do not refer to personal communication as the reader will not access the content and avoid using the textbook as many people have access to the material.
Legends: Provide adequate information about figures, tables, photos, and other non-text materials.
Permissions: You should show the permission letter from the content publishers if you borrow their pictures, tables, and figures or significantly quote their published work.